CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!??
*teacher voice* i dont know, can you?
*sighs* “MAY I get a hell yeah?”
*teacher voice* you should have gotten a hell yeah during the break before class started
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
YANKEE CANDLE LEMON CREAM- A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
9. How many countries have you been to?
8 countries: US, Canada, Israel, England, France, Ghana, Peru and Bolivia
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
11% on an Algebra quiz
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
A waitress with a chef’s hat
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
My dad’s mother is widowed but they were married until the end. My mom’s parents are still happily married.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Got him on speed dial
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I’d like to go back to being fluent in Spanish. If I were to learn a completely new language, though, it would be any Scandenavian language.
25. Is your father bald?
HA no he isn’t
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
UGH IDK THIS QUESTIONS IS STRESSFUL I LIKE EVERYTHING
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Emoos by all of my (2) friends, or Emoosh at home and in Israel
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Birth, 3 bone fractures, and Menangitis
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Literally haven’t bought jeans in 3 years but they’re from Gap
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
When they’re fUck3d up
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Can’t be bothered to count
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
6, oh the joy of having older siblings